Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week 7, Thing 17 Add an entry into the Sandbox Wiki created with PB Wiki

Intuitive... not unless you know what you are doing. Initially, I was having a hard time adding my blog to the Favorite Blogs page. It says that "It's easy to do using the new point and click interface." I'm sitting there thinking "What am I supposed to point and click on?" After pointing and clicking on a lot of different options I remembered that this is a wiki and I probably need to think like a wiki user. So, after pointing and clicking on the edit page button, I figured it out! So, I've added my blog to the favorite blogs page and I even made Little Chicken's Recent Favorites... which is a list of my top 5 favorite things from the last month.

So, I think I can say for certain that I have 17 down and only 6 more to go!

No comments: