Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 1, Thing 2: Pointers from Lifelong Learners

Let's see.... easiest... I would have to go with #7 1/2. Playing is not something that will be a problem for me. I like to play. I like to think of work as play. Cuz thinking of work as work would suck. Maybe some day when I grow up I'll think of work as work... but since I'm not planning on growing up anytime soon (Thank you Peter Pan) I don't think I'll have a problem with that.

Hardest... Hmmm... I don't really see any of the 7 1/2 habits as hard. But I guess if I have to pick one I'll go with #3. Sometimes, depending on mood, I view problems as just problems. And sometimes those problems can become self-defeating. But there are times when you really need to just accept problems and nothing more than problems, especially if you are up to your neck in problems. Otherwise, you would be over-challenged. And at that time, I think it's either accept problems for what they are, or give up. =)

So, there... now I've done the blogging about thing 2. That leaves 21 things left about which to blog.

No comments: