Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 2, Thing 4: Register Your Blog and Track Your Progress

So, I filled out the "Blog Registration - 23 Things - Third 100 Participants" form online on Friday, July 13th. Don't know if anyone got that or not. I did, after all, send it in on Friday the 13th. We'll see!

Very happy that someone else in the office remembered the email that was sent saying that we didn't have to do the paper "23 things tracking log." I kinda felt it was redundant since we have to blog about everything that we have done. I didn't remember the email so I dutifully followed the instructions, printed out the form and started filling it in. I'm the kind of person that definitely needs to have everything in one place. There are way too many chickens for me to remember an email that came out when I was out of the office. (Tho I think it's one of the ones that I printed out with the intention of remembering what it said.) Ah well. So here's my public thank you to the Token Boy Librarian.

4 done... 19 more to go...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Woo-hoo! Here's your first comment! I'm watching for that perfect picture of a chicken to appear on your blog. Just remember that you're officially appointed to show everybody else how to set up their blog in Flickr so they can easily post pictures.

I have a page in my blog where I've written the directions for adding your blog to Flickr. There are other odds and ends too. http://learninglibrary20.wordpress.com/handy-things-to-know/. Feel free to share this with anyone else.