Saturday, July 21, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7: Create a Blog Post About Anything Technology-Related

Thoughts on a digital camera....

You know, I was given a digital camera by my aunt (she got a newer better one) and I've used it on occasion. But I REALLY hate reading user manuals. I just want to be able to use the bloody thing. So, I know there are a lot of nifty features on the camera that I don't know how to use. And maybe someday I'll actually bite the bullet and read the manual. But really, I'm the kind of person that just wants someone who knows what they are doing (or has read the manual) to show me what to do.

My other problem is that I take pictures and never seem to get them off the camera. I know how to do it (or at least I think I remember) but I never seem to get around to doing it. So, I have photos from last Halloween still on the memory cards (it's a good thing I have several).

However, now that I have a Flickr account, I might see if I can change my photo-taking ways. Course, I'm going to have to really work on finding out how to do all the nifty things that Flickr can do... I might just have to ask my Friendly Neighborhood Librarian to show me how!

1 comment:

Baelgoul said...

Well, it's a good thing you have a wonderfull (and modest) better half to download those pictures on the the computer for you ;)